The Bulldog Taxi program is sponsored by UMD Student Association.
Starting on Friday, February 7 2014, Student Association’s Bulldog Taxi program will be changed in order to provide students a more efficient and accessible service. Bulldog Taxi will no longer be run through Bayside Taxi. Instead, we will continue the program through Yellow Door Taxi. Please take note of a few major changes with the program:
1. Rides will be offered at 50% off the total cab fare (please tip accordingly).
2. You must present the driver with your UCard to receive the Bulldog Taxi rate.
3. Cab rides must not exceed $30 (no physical boundaries exist).
4. Yellow Door can be reached at 218-428-0911.
You may direct any questions to the Bulldog Taxi Director, Jeffrey Mcvay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Better Neighbors Coordinates between the University of Minnesota Duluth student government on campus and the community.
We are involved in the following ways:
- Attend community meetings and provide information to the public of the actions that the school is taking in strengthening relationships
- Help develop programs to strengthen University and community relationships
- Develop workshops to inform college students on rental rights
- Offer opportunities for students to ask legal questions to local officers
Here are the Better Neighbors Events during the year:
- Renters Rights Forum with Professional Attorney
- Renters Right’s seminar series
- Spring City clean up
- UMD furniture pick up program
- Keg/ Coffee with a cop
Contact: Mia Johnson email@example.com
LEGISLATIVE CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
The Legislative Certificate Program, or LCP, facilitates students to work with legislators at the local, state, and federal levels to pursue meaningful change pertaining to issues facing UMD students, such as higher education funding. LCP is an excellent opportunity for student leaders to become directly involved in the legislative process and familiarized with our governmental system.